The Knoxville Area Urban League Young Professionals (KAULYP) is an affiliate of the National Urban League Young Professionals (NULYP), a nationwide network of young professionals who provide leadership development, economic empowerment and community volunteer opportunities for other young professionals.
Members serve the community and meet the NULYP’s target service goal of 1,600 community service hours each year. The KAULYP promotes leadership, philanthropy and career growth and holds professional and social events and monthly meetings.
Contact us: Email: [email protected]
Join us at a General Body Meeting
Regular meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at 6:00pm.
Regular meetings are held at the
Knoxville Area Urban League.
1514 E 5th Ave, Knoxville, TN 37917
Click the link below to join our group. Please follow us on social media for updates!
Become a member of KAULYP
Dues are $75 per year($25 goes to KAUL general membership) and include professional development opportunities, social and networking events, access to community leaders and community service opportunities. Whether you are new to the area or have lived here for a while, this is an opportunity to connect with like-minded young professionals.
- Discounted registration to National Urban League & NULYP annual conferences
- Discounted or free admission to Knoxville Area Urban League Young Professionals and partner organization events
- Membership into the Knoxville Area Urban League, National Urban League, and NULYP
- Free tickets to advance movie screenings, sporting events, and other local events
- Volunteer and network with like-minded individuals who are creating positive change in the community
- Access to dynamic speakers via professional workshops and seminars
- Opportunities to cultivate a mentor relationship with local leaders and established professionals in the Knoxville Area
- Exclusive invitations to local social and professional networking events
Donate to KAULYP
Young professionals are our future leaders. Please support our mission to support a dynamic group dedicated to service, leadership and career growth.
Follow us on Social Media