Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the Knoxville Area Urban League. Membership dues support our programs in the areas of Education and Youth Services, Workforce Development, Housing and Community Development, and Small Business Development. In today’s economy, our services are more vital than ever, and membership is an affordable way for you to make a positive impact in our community.
In compliance with the Tax Code of the Internal Revenue Service, we confirm that the Knoxville Area Urban League is a fully qualified 501 (c) (3) charitable organization and that the entire amount of membership dues is fully deductible for tax purposes.
Join now through one of these options:
- Complete our online membership form below.
- Print out and complete the Urban League’s membership form. Submit the completed form along with a check (made payable to the Knoxville Area Urban League) to us at 1514 E. Fifth Ave., Knoxville, TN 37917.
Schedule of Dues:
- $25 – Individual
- $50- Family
- $25- National Achievers Society (NAS)
- $75 – Young Professional
- $200 – Non-Profit Organization
- $300 – Small Business (Fewer than 15 employees)
- $1,000 – Corporate
- $2,000 – Lifetime Membership (Goes to Endowment)
For more information on becoming a member of the Knoxville Area Urban League, call 865-524-5511 or email us at email@example.com.
Online Membership Form